The program educates participants on the kinds of conflicts, its potentials, prevention, and resolution. Through the use of cases, tools, and thousands of experiences by Atty. Marc Castrodes, it teaches ways on how to turn conflicts into opportunities for growth and development.
Participants: All Levels in the Organization
1. Assess his/her knowledge, skills, and attitudes towards communicating with clients and superiors.
2. Redefine the concept of assertive communication among the participants
3. Perform diagnostic exercises on non-verbal communication techniques.
4. Practice communication skills in various role-playing situations
5. Instill the right attitudes that will help improve their ability to assertively communicate
Module 1: Understanding Conflict
- The Reality of Conflict
- The Anatomy of Conflict
- Consequences of Conflict
- Conflict as an Opportunity
- Establish or Refine System
- Acceptance and Tolerance
- Improved Team Chemistry
- Develop the Culture of Peace
- Peacemaking Leaders
- Peacemaking Protocols
- The Value of Limits
- Clearly Define the Limits
Module 2: Conflict Management Skills
- Conflict Counseling
- When to Intervene
- Principles of Conflict Counseling
- Conflict Counseling Agenda
- Conflict Counseling Dos & Dont’s
- Proper Confrontation/Negotiation
- When to Confront
- How to Confront
- Do’s and Don’ts of Confrontation/Negotiation
- Post confrontation must-dos
- Mediation Protocols
- Mediation Principles
- Mediation Agenda
Module 3: Conflict Management Training Workshop
- Conflict Counseling Simulation
- Confrontation/Negotiation Exercises
- Mediation Simulation
“We were “inspired” to do this. It puts a structure and objectivity to solve problems that can be consistently apply to all.”
- Janice Janiola
Human Resources Head, San Miguel Yamamura Packaging Corp.
“The workshop was helpful in practicing actual scenarios”
- Joel C. Romero
Operations Manager, San Miguel Yamamura Packaging Corp.
“Very good speaker! Knowledgeable and diligent.”
- Cecille Huidem
Sr. Vice President – HRMD, Grepalife Financial Inc.
To attend this event, register on our program registration page. For further inquiries, feel free to post your comment below.