“Standards are the minimum we expect. Blow them Away”
– Merril Yu
Contrary to popular belief, customer service does not have a cost.
People experience standards that are a creative combination of familiar elements to create a guest experience that is memorably positive. If no one cares about your standard, then you are wasting time.
In this premier customer service training program developed and formulated by the notable Filipino international hotelier, Mr. Merril Yu (Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, The Peninsula Group, MGM Mirage, Xianglu GRAND Xiamen, etc.), participants from different industries are taught that customer service is about the customer—not the organization nor about you.
This comprehensive program presents the framework of a great customer service through tools, cases, and thousands of experiences by the speaker. It debunks the myths of service standards of customers and employees. It also presents the elemental designs of a great guest experience alongside the foremost traits that every customer service oriented company’s employee should have.
Participants: Executives, General Managers, Managers, Supervisors, Front-liners
What You Will Learn:
• Understand what experiential means
• Know the specifics of what your customers are looking for
• Realize how easy it is to make your customers happy
• Learn to create an unforgettable experience for the customers
• Unleash your personal awareness to give your customer that service WOW!
• Debunking Standards
• Examine what are our customer standards at work
• Case Studies (Zappos, Lexus, Four Seasons)
• How to relate the learning from the case studies to the participants’ individual work
• Uncovering Challenges: Analyze what goes on at work that ‘takes away’ from giving great customer experience
• Case Study: Stockpot (Campbells Soup)
• Revisit Customer Experience Standards
• Tom Peters’ 44 Secrets and Solution
Insights from the speaker:
“Merril gives a very personal touch to his workshop by going/talking to different groups and giving his inputs. He made sure everyone understood the concepts very well – that’s customer service at its best. He simply made himself a walking testimony of the principles he preaches.”
President & CEO (Baicapture, Inc.)
“…He’s the most credible speaker. He’s the best person to learn from about customer service!!!”
- Rommel Arcilla
Team Head, PLDT
“Mr. Merril Yu is absolutely excellent! Hoping he can visit Boracay & conduct this kind of training/seminar there.”
Front Office Supervisor, (Playa Asya Resort, Inc.)
To attend this event, register on our program registration page. For further inquiries, feel free to post your comment below.